Search and Rescue Shirt
These rugged shirts are built with heavy-duty bottom weight material that stands up to the rigors of the job. Each features roomy pockets and two utility loops that can be used for radios, microphones, or flashlights. Like all Starfield LION garments, they are engineered to optimize performance in three critical areas: comfort, safety, and durability.
Search and Rescue Shirt with Tactical Pants*
- Built with flame-resistant, NFPA 1975 compliant DuPont™ Nomex® IIIA fibre. Also available in other materials.
- Heavy-duty bottom weight material for extended wear life.
- Epaulettes and permanent creases for crisp, military look.
- Front panel covers button closure.
- Two utility loops for radio, mic, or flashlight.
- Two semi-bellows chest pockets with pen slots built into flaps.
- Double yoke upper back and reinforced elbows.
- Sleeve strap and button closure keep sleeves rolled up. Cuffs have slotted military button closure size adjustment.
- Embroidered name plates.
- Oversize pattern to accommodate body armor.