Poly-Flow 800 Lite™ Features
Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Polyester Jacket
- Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Available either plain / uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high-performance polyurethane coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
- The Friction Fighter System™ in Poly-Flow 800 Lite™ creates an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby significantly reducing friction loss and improving flow characteristics.
- With less weight and reduced coil diameters than the Poly-Flow 800™, the Poly-Flow 800 Lite™ folds more tightly into high rise hose packs and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more maneuverability and flexibility than traditional hose types.
- The result is a very strong and flexible hose, with good heat and chemical resistance, along with superior flow characteristics.
- See the Ultra-Shield™ section for optional available colors.
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA and are fully NFPA 1961 compliant.
|ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI
|SERVICE TEST PSI
|WEIGHT PER 50' UNCPLD