Freedom of motion through simplicity and innovation. The M2.5 RZ Mask is unparalleled in its class. It's lightweight and slim design features a full mesh main body construction, resulting in improved airflow and breathability to seamlessly integrate into any users job or adventure. Dominating protection and performance through its 99.9% replaceable Active Carbon Filter. The M2.5 is your lightweight air filtration mask, ideal for those who stay in motion.
- Mesh Construction - Lightweight - Breathable
- Dual Adjustable Quick Release Straps - Ensure Best Fit
- 360 degree seal - Prevents leakage
- 99.9% Replaceable Active Carbon Filters
- Dual one-way discharge valves – Reduce condensation
- Adjustable nose clip - Prevent fogging
- Versatile - Durable - Washable
- RZ Filters tested at World Renowned Microbiological Testing Facility
- 1 M2.5 Mesh RZ Mask
- 2 F1 Active Carbon Filters - RZ Filters Lasts up to 60 Hours of use
- 1 Storage Bag
To determine the correct mask size for your facial structure, we recommend taking exact measurements using the method described below.
1. Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin. *See guide below. (It may be helpful to have a friend assist you)
2. Use the measurements you have taken and match to the best fit from the below:
NOTE: If you are on the bubble based on measurements - refer to weight.
- Extra Large (XL) - 4.5" - 5.5" | 215lbs +
- Large (L) - 4" - 4.5" | 125lbs - 215lbs
- Medium (M) - 3.5" - 4" | Up to 125lbs
Filters are designed to match your chosen mask size, i.e. Extra Large (XL) mask houses an XL filter.
Below is a general guide based on body weight (note that facial measurements are more accurate for ensuring correct fit).
Extra Large - 215 lbs +
Large - 125 lbs - 215 lbs
Medium - Up to 125 lbs