The Scotty 4070 "FoamCheck Pro" is a device for obtaining real-time measurement of the percentage of foam concentrate in fire fighting hose lines. The user simply runs fresh water through the Sensor Tee (after mounting it on the discharge side of the pump) while pressing the "Zero" button on the Display Console for five seconds. Then set the pump's foam proportioner (such as the Scotty 4071) to 1% and flow foam/water solution while holding the "Cal" for five seconds. The Console is now ready to display the real-time measurement of foam concentration flowing through the Sensor Tee.
The Scotty 4070 FoamCheck Pro consists of the Display Console (5.7" x 3.8" x 2.3"), a 1-1/2" Sensor Tee with either NHT or NPSH threads and a 5' long cable for connection to the Display Console. The FoamCheck Pro is self-powered by 2 AA batteries, which are included. The maximum recommended operating pressure for the 4070 FoamCheck Pro is 300 PSI.
- Displays real-time measurement of the percentage of Class A foam concentrate in hose lines.
- Senses foam concentration 60 times a second.
- Calibration is a simple two step process.
- Sealed, weather-proof housing is suitable for harsh environments.
- Display Console measures 5.7" x 3.8" x 2.3".
- Includes Display Console, 1-1/2" Sensor Tee with NHT or NP threads with 5' long connection cable.
- Self powered by 2 AA batteries (included).
- Maximum operating pressure of 300 PSI.
- Automatic power down after 30 min. to save battery life.