Outerwear that Communicates Authority
The Starfield LION POU Coat is designed to allow for protective body armor, so the cut is oversize. It's also flame-resistant, is designed to prevent liquid penetraion and has a drop-down tail to keep you dry.
POU Coat Features:
- Built with flame-resistant, DuPont™ Nomex® brand fibre (black, 7.5 oz/yd2 twill) with a breathable, water-impermeable membrane laminated to it.
- 100% cotton liner.
- Cut is oversized to allow for protective body armor.
- Mandarin style collar.
- Designed with a drop-down tail to keep dry.
- Nomex® zipper closure with pull tabs.
- Storm flap with hook and loop closure to prevent liquid penetration.
- Detachable hood with tab to adjust face opening.
- Hook and loop wristlet closures with large openings to allow for protective gloves.
- Two chest pockets with zipper closures.
- Two slash pockets with zipper closures.
- Bottom side seam zipper with adjustable snap tabs.
- Two large zippers along underarms for ventilation.
- Flashlight loop below back collar.
- Dual chest mic loops.
- Epaulettes with snaps.
- “Police” heat sealed on front (5” wide) and back (12” wide).
- Name of town or municipality above right pocket.
- Badge sewn on at no extra charge.