Comfortable, Durable First Responder Coverall
The Starfield LION High Level Rescue Coverall is designed to meet your toughest days as a first responder. Designed with plenty of pockets, an elasticized waist and maximum mobility, this coverall is both durable and comfortable.
High Level Rescue Coverall
- Built with flame-resistant, NFPA 1975 compliant DuPont Nomex IIIA fibre. Also available in other materials under special request.
- Epaulettes and sewn-in leg creases for crisp, military styling.
- Action back design for maximum mobility.
- Chest pockets include radio pocket (left side) and zippered pocket (right side).
- Two-way, full-length front zipper for easy donning and doffing. FR garments include zipper tape made from DuPont Nomex .
- Elasticized waist with size adjustment straps for comfort fit.
- Two slash pockets and two semi-bellows thigh pockets.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material on arms, legs, and back for maximum visibility - one-inch silver.
- Hook and loop sleeve and leg closures.
- Shoulder flashes/badges sewn on at no extra cost.
- National flag.
- Knee padding and reinforcements.
- Pass-through pockets. Includes hook and loop closures on FR garments.
- Sleeve notebook pocket.
- Zippered leg closures.
- Mic tab.
- Additional varieties of 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material (one-inch or two-inch).
- Reflective letters and numbers.
Embroidered name plates.