Associated Fire Safety Equipment is constantly looking for new talent in all aspects of the company. AFSE is always growing and attempting to develop new markets and grow our company culture. Please feel free to send in your resume/CV to apply. Also, check back here periodically, as we will be posting available positions here.
The position is a Sewing Operator, Cleaning, Repair & Inspection Specialist and it's duties include but are not limited to:
- Inspecting gear to determine repairs needed
- Hydro-static testing of moisture barrier
- Laundering soiled gear
- Seam/patch repairs
- Replacing hardware (rivets etc)
- Documenting work done on work order forms (basic computer skills needed)
- Packing up gear ready to go back to the fire department
- We are a growing company and growth within is a possibility moving forward.
- We are looking for people that are striving to be industry leaders in knowledge, ability, and customer service.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Salary: $15.00 /hour part time to start
We look forward to working with you for further development of the company!