Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Polyester Jacket
- Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Available either plain/uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high-performance polyurethane coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
- The Friction Fighter System™ in Poly-Flow 600 LDH™ creates an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby significantly reducing friction loss and improving flow characteristics.
- With less weight and more compactness than nitrile rubber covered single jacket reinforced hose, Poly-Flow 600 LDH™ loads more tightly and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more pressure capability, maneuverability and flexibility.
- Designed to accomplish three separate fire fighting roles, including Attack and Supply applications as defined by NFPA 1961, as well as Relay applications, where a higher margin of safety is required than available with nitrile covered hose.
See the Ultra-Shield™ section for optional available colors.
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA and are fully NFPA 1961 compliant.