Outback 600™ Features
Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Polyester Jacket
- Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Fabric construction features a very fine twill weave for improved abrasion and snagging resistance in wildland fire fighting situations.
- High visibility Yellow Ultra-Shield™ polyurethane coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely strong and durable, while maintaining a lightweight and compact profile.
- Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of the “Outback”, as well as other wildland fire fighting situations.
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA and are fully NFPA 1961 compliant.
- Meets all requirements of the U.S. Forest Service Standard 5100-187 for Type II construction
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 100' UNCPLD|
|1"||OB-600 HD||600 PSI||300 PSI||1 1⁄4"||12 lbs.|
|1 1/2"||OB-600 HD||600 PSI||300 PSI||1 3/4"||17 lbs.|