NYLON DOUBLE JACKET ATTACK HOSE
Confidence. Delivered. N-Dura has an outstanding record of strength, durability and value: 30 years of fireground experience and millions of feet sold. Produced from high-quality raw materials to exacting standards, this rubber-lined, nylon double jacket hose has extinguished fires in all 50 states – from large city departments to small volunteer stations.
PROPERTIES AND CONSTRUCTION
- Hybrid Construction. Top-quality, double jacket, rubber lined municipal fire hose made from 100% high-strength nylon 6.6 warp yarn and high tensile strength nylon filler yarn for enhanced abrasion and kink resistance along with a lining of extruded Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) rubber tube with a rubber backing that is more flexible and has higher heat resistance than other hoses using a thermoplastic (TPU) adhesive. The liner is attached to the inner jacket using a vulcanized calendared rubber backing that mechanically and chemically bonds the EPDM rubber lining to the inside jacket without the use of glues, and provides the assurance that the lining will not delaminate.
- Smooth Operating. Outer jacket is manufactured with a tight weave with a high “pick” count to virtually eliminate snagging and pulling while on the fireground.
- Best Water Flow. Reverse twill weave of the inner jacket provides a smooth waterway, delivering the lowest friction loss in its class.
- Ultra-Durable. The standard Dura-Cote™ treatment provides exceptional heat resistance, reduces moisture absorption, greatly increases abrasion and petrochemical resistance and extends the life of the hose.
- Flexible. Lining remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and is highly resistant to ozone and oxidation.
- Versatile. Well suited for CAFS and foam solution application.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition, within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
HOSE SIZING AND SPECIFICATION
|Size||Service Test||Proof Test||Burst||Weight
(For 50′ Coupled)
|Flat Width||Bowl Size|
|IN||PSI (kPa)||PSI (kPa)||PSI (kPa)||LBS (KG)||IN||IN|
|1 1/2“||400 (2760)||800 (5515)||1200 (8275)||20 (9.1)||2.80″||1 15/16“|
|1 3/4“||400 (2760)||800 (5515)||1200 (8275)||22 (10)||3.20″||2 3/16“|
|2″||400 (2760)||800 (5515)||1200 (8275)||23 (10.4)||3.70″||2 1/2“|
|2 1/2“||400 (2760)||800 (5515)||1200 (8275)||30 (13.6)||4.50″||3″|
|3″||400 (2760)||800 (5515)||1200 (8275)||40 (18.1)||5.30″||3 9/16“|
As per NFPA 1961 – The service test pressure is to be 10% greater than the “normal highest operating pressure” at which the hose is expected to be used.