Built to battle high heat and intense situations, FireArmor® SR-XTM structural firefighting gloves feature a 100% Nomex® knit liner for 360-degree heat resistance and an inner liner of Porelle® FR technology that barriers against water, chemicals, and bloodborne pathogens. Together, these technologies ensure hands stay comfortable and out of harm’s way for all-day protection.
Compliant and certified to NFPA 1971:2018, SR-XTM gloves are built with form-fitted fingers and premium, soft, water- and flame-resistant cow suede to help maintain superior comfort, dexterity, and grip right out of the bag, even after repeated use and washings. Added FR resistance with back-of-hand Kevlar® inner liner and reinforced protection patches on the thumb saddle and palm complete the glove, delivering the confidence you need every time you answer the call.
• Porelle® FR moisture barrier (interior layer) is certified to NFPA 1971:2018
• 100% Nomex® knit inner liner for 360° heat resistance TPP>60
• Water-resistant and flame-resistant cow suede
• Extended gauntlet cuff for added protection against debris
• Kevlar® liner on back-of-hand provides added heat and cut resistance
• 100% Kevlar® thread throughout glove for added strength and FR resistance
• Reinforced thumb saddle and palm patch
• Launderable and quick to dry
Available in sizes XS/64N – 4XL/82XW
Nomex® and Porelle® liners
– 360° thermal protection and full FR moisture barrier
• Thermal Protection
Performance is greater than 60
1971 2018 CERTIFICATION