Create the most realistic fire training scenarios by generating the thickest, densest smoke with LION smoke generators. They recreate the actual experiences a firefighter will face. Whether you are conducting search and rescue training, ventilation operations or initial fire attack drills, LION Smoke Generators don’t stop until your training is done.
LION Smoke Generators use smart controls to continuously produce the best smoke possible for firefighter training. Built on steel chassis with all metal structural components, these smoke generators are built to handle the toughest training demands.
Our smoke generators are different from many of the other models available on the market. Instead of a constant flow of smoke liquid and a wide range of heater temperatures, LION Smoke Generators control the amount of liquid delivered to the heaters to precisely balance the heat transfer, ensuring a constant temperature and a constant supply of high-quality smoke. It not only provides a continuous supply of smoke, but also ensures the highest quality smoke possible.
LION Smoke Generators can be used in ventilation training, search & rescue training, large area search training, mask confidence training and FAST/RIT Combat Training.
- Cordless - built-in battery allows instructors to add smoke to any training location where running power cords or a generator is inconvenient or impossible
- Portable - weighs only 17 pounds, making it light enough for single hand operation
- Easy operation - can be operated using just one button, and requires no configuration or programming. Users can customize smoke density and create smoke bursts or set the output to continuous run
- Zero Heat-up Time - instantly heats smoke liquid to the ideal temperature. Simply press the button for instant smoke
- Long-lasting battery - can be run continuously for 20 minutes and much longer when using smoke intermittently, producing the same high quality smoke during the first and last minutes of training
- Enhance fire response drills
- Add visual cues to evacuation training
- Use in conjunction with the BullsEye Extinguisher Training System for more realistic training
- Add realism to hazmat training
- Teach gas recognition and response
- Conduct chemical spill and lab incident response training
- Create realistic shelter in place drills and drills with non-ambulatory individuals in hospitals and healthcare settings