LION SG4000/ETNA Smoke Generators continuously produce the best smoke possible for fire and emergency services training. Built on steel chassis with all metal structural components, these smoke generators are made to handle the toughest training demands. SG4000/ETNA Smoke Generators are ready to run continuously within 4 to 6 minutes so you can spend more time training and less time waiting for your generator to heat up. Plus, they wirelessly sync with our other training tools to help you create a training environment so real your trainees’ palms will sweat.
BUILT FIREFIGHTER TOUGH The SG4000/ETNA is built to handle the demands that come with intense training. Whether you are doing search and rescue, ventilation or initial fire attack drills, LION Smoke Generators don’t stop until your training is done.
SMOKE LIKE NO OTHER The dual core heater means our generators create endless amounts of smoke so thick and dense you’ll swear there’s a real fire in the building. Continuous smoke production means your training area gets smoked out, and stays smoked out, until you’re worn out. And because keeping you safe and healthy is our number one priority, our smoke has virtually no traces of toxins or harmful chemicals. You and your trainees can get the most from your training without all the health risks.
SMOKE WHEREVER YOU NEED IT LION’s SG4000/ETNA Smoke Generator is portable enough to be moved, but tough enough to handle firefighter training thanks to build-in handles, steel chassis and rubberized feet.
- Consistent and continuous smoke generation - Produces constant flow of high quality training smoke with no recharging or reheating necessary
- Durable and rugged - Built on a steel chassis with all metal structural components
- Portable - Easily moved to various areas of any facility where training is being conducted
- Dense smoke - Specially-formulated BullEx Smoke Liquid efficiently produces dense, thick smoke with extended hang time
- No smoke residue - Consistent temperatures keep the smoke from becoming “wet” and producing a residue
- Wireless operation - Control the output and duration of smoke from a distance away from the evacuation area or for use in an HVAC system with the optional wireless control
- Ventilation Training - Continuous high-density smoke, equal in quantity to smoke produced by a structure fire, allows every member of your department hands-on practice with hydraulic, PPV, horizontal and vertical ventilation
- Search & Rescue Training - Create a variety of smoke settings from low to zero visibility to find victims during search and rescue or thermal imaging drills. Incorporate a BullEx SmartDummy rescue manikin into the evolution and create a realistic sense of urgency as the SmartDummy calls out for help
- Large Area Search Training - Saturate a training environment with high density smoke in the time it takes your firefighters to don their gear
- Mask Confidence Training - Train firefighters in zero visibility conditions to test their awareness and confidence of the PPE gear
- FAST/RIT Combat Training - Train firefighters to locate and retrieve downed firefighters in a realistic scenario involving smoke