Lion Legend & Legend X Structural Helmets
LION American Legend X™ traditional fiberglass fire helmet provides outstanding protection.
These helmets offer additional head room, and a lighter weight for on-the-job comfort and mobility.
Key American Legend high-performance features include:
- LION American Legend X™ features wider inner dimensions to fit a greater array of head and hood sizes.
- A low-profile SMC shell with a powder coat, impact-resistant finish
- Weigh in at just 50 to 56 ounces (depending upon configuration)
- Ratcheting headband with a Nomex® foam wrap adjusts to fit head sizes 5.5 to 9.5
- Washable, replaceable Nomex® and flannel ear/neck covers
- Patented Center of Gravity™ adjustment system for a custom fit
- Brass helmet holder screws
- No-Melt aluminum core edge binding
- Quick-release, easy to adjust chin strap
Weight: 50 - 56 oz
SMC shell with a powder coat, impact-resistant finish.
- Impact cap with ratcheting headband cushioned with Nomex foam wrap.
Suspension: 3-position rear ratchet height adjustment
Eye Protection: Faceshield, flip-downs, goggles or goggles and flip-downs
Reflective Elements: 2" x 2.5" Lime-Yellow 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material Trapezoids
Sizing: Adjusts from 5.5 to 9.5