Dura-Built 600 LDH™ Features
EPDM Rubber Lining / Nylon 6-6 Jacket
- Exclusive DURA-CORD® advanced air-textured Nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, resulting in superior “toughness”, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, tear strength and heat resistance when compared to competitive nylon, spun polyester or filament polyester warp constructions. DURA-CORD® is the registered trademark for NAFH. Fire hose sold under this brand is specifically manufactured by NAFH.
- Unique Ultra-Shield™ high-performance polyurethane coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and significantly improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket, eliminates the possibility of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
- With a higher burst strength resulting from the double jacket construction, Dura-Built 600 LDH™ provides more pressure capability, as well as improved maneuverability and ease of handling than nitrile rubber covered single jacket reinforced hose.
- Dura-Built 600 LDH™ is an extremely strong and flexible hose, with exceptional heat, abrasion, and chemical resistance.
- Designed to accomplish three separate fire fighting roles including Attack and Supply applications as defined by NFPA 1961, as well as Relay applications, where a higher margin of safety is required than available with nitrile covered hose.
- As the name implies, this product is built for durability.
- See the Ultra-Shield™ section for available colors.
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA and are fully NFPA 1961 compliant.
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 100' UNCPLD|
|4"||DB-600-LDH||600 PSI||300 PSI||4 17⁄32"||83 lbs.|
|5"||DB-600-LDH||600 PSI||300 PSI||5 15⁄32"||94 lbs.|