Dura-Built 800™ Features
EPDM Rubber Lining / Nylon 6-6 Jacket
- Exclusive DURA-CORD® advanced air-textured Nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, resulting in superior “toughness”, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, tear strength and heat resistance when compared to competitive nylon, spun polyester or filament polyester warp constructions. DURA-CORD® is the registered trademark for NAFH. Fire hose sold under this brand is specifically manufactured by NAFH.
- Unique Ultra-Shield™ high-performance polyurethane coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and significantly improving nozzle performance.
- The result is an extremely strong and flexible hose, with exceptional heat, abrasion, chemical and kink resistance.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket, eliminates the possibility of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
- As the name implies, this product is built for durability.
- See the Ultra-Shield™ section for available colors.
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA and are fully NFPA 1961 compliant.
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 50' UNCPLD|
|1"||DB-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||1 7⁄16"||11 lbs.|
|1 1/2"||DB-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||1 15⁄16"||16 lbs.|
|1 3/4"||DB-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||2 1⁄8"||17 lbs.|
|2"||DB-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||2 1⁄2"||22 lbs.|
|2 1/2"||DB-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||3"||26 lbs.|
|3"||DB-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||3 17⁄32"||33 lbs.|