Outback 600 HD™ Features
EPDM Rubber Lining / Polyester Jacket
- Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Fabric construction features a very fine twill weave for improved abrasion and snagging resistance in wildland fire fighting situations.
- High visibility Yellow Ultra-Shield™ polyurethane coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket, eliminates the possibility of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
- Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of the “Outback”, as well as other wildland fire fighting situations.
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA and are fully NFPA 1961 compliant.
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 100' UNCPLD|
|1"||OB-600 HD||600 PSI||300 PSI||1 1⁄4"||12 lbs.|
|1 1/2"||OB-600 HD||600 PSI||300 PSI||1 3/4"||17 lbs.|