Poly-Tuff 800™ Plus Features
EPDM Rubber Lining / Polyester Jacket
- Special "Big Bore" oversized waterway results in higher flow and less friction loss than other 1 3/4" products on the market.
- Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Available either plain / uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high-performance polyurethane coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket, eliminates the possibility of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
- The result is a very strong, flexible, and “Tuff” hose, with good heat and chemical resistance.
- See the Ultra-Shield™ section for optional available colors.
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA and are fully NFPA 1961 compliant.
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 50' UNCPLD|
|1 3/4"||PTP-800||800 PSI||600 PSI||2 1⁄4"||23 lbs.|