The Scotty 4056 is an easy to use device that creates a thin wall of water to help
cool and protect structures. The user simply attaches the Squall wall to a water
supply hose end, secures the fitting to the ground using a spike or to and starts the flow of water. The small, angled ramp helps direct the water flow up through the opening vent. The 4056 is available in flow rates of 15, 30 and 50 gpm. Squall Walls come standard with 1.5" Male threads, but are available with 4085 Double Female Connectors and 4089 Quarter Turn Quick Connects.
• Appliance for a pressured water line, creates a wall of water to help wet and protect.
• Can create a wall of water 40 feet wide and 20 feet high.
• Secure with three screws or a single spike in the ground.
• Three flow rates available: 15, 30 and 50 GPM.
• Available with 1-½" male or with female threads (with double female connector).