Jumpsuit Designed for Professional Medics
The Starfield LION EMS Jumpsuit was built with you in mind. It's flame-resistant, was designed for a comfortable and flexible fit, is well vented and can be used in all seasons thanks to our removable zippered sleeves.
- Built with flame-resistant, NFPA 1975 compliant DuPont Nomex® IIIA fibre. Also available in other materials.
- Action back design for mobility.
- Epaulettes and sewn-in leg creases for crisp, professional appearance.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and pen slot (on left pocket).
- Mic loop above left chest pocket.
- National flag sewn on left chest pocket.
- Full-length, two-way front zipper closure with material shield for easy donning and doffing.
- Underarm eyelets for venting (poly/cotton only).
- Removable zippered sleeves for all season wear.
- Hook and loop wristlet closures for FR garments and domed fastener closures for non-FR.
- Elasticized waistband for comfort and flexible fit.
- Wide format belt loops support weight of utility belt.
- Two western style pockets, two full bellows thigh pockets, and two seat pockets with flaps.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material around arms and on leg outseam for maximum visibility - one-inch silver.
- Short-sleeve jumpsuit.
- Scissors pocket.
- Star of Life logo in 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material.
- Reflective numbers and letters.
- Knee reinforcements.
- Zippered leg closures.