Bunker Gear in Ten Days or Less
You don’t have to wait months for new bunker gear. Starfield Express ships in ten working days or less. Starfield® Express offers many of the same features and enhancements as our top-of-the-line bunker gear.
- 7.5 oz/yd2 tan DuPont Nomex® IIIA outer shell. DuPont Nomex® and Kevlar® brand fibres add strength, durability, and thermal protection.
- W.L. Gore RT7100 moisture barrier and XLT-Lite thermal liner.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material (lime/yellow and silver) in NFPA pattern.
- Grey polymer-coated Kevlar® aramid reinforcements on knees and cuffs.
- Arafil knee and elbow padding.
- Sleeve cuffs and leg cuffs reinforced with layer of self material.
- Moisture impermeable Lite-N-Dri™ elbow padding
- Liner Inspection System - hook and loop sealed opening allows for complete liner inspection of coat and pants without opening seams.
- 32" length coat with removable liner system.
- Thermashield™ provides additional layer of liner material at back and shoulders for added comfort and protection.
- Bellows underarm construction and sleeve shaped to natural bend of arm deliver free and easy arm movement.
- Elbow liner reinforced with moisture impermeable Lite-N-Dri™ cushioning.
- Stay-Dry™ collar and inner liner Mandarin collar systems.
- Full-length Quick Start™ zipper closure.
- Two 8" x 8" semi-bellows pockets with medical glove pocket inside.
- 7 1/4" x 4" x 2" radio pocket with mic loop on left chest.
- Flashlight clip and hook and loop strap on right chest.
- Drag Rescue Device, comfortable and easy to use.
- Optional Port-a-Plate or lettering patch.
- Traditional waist, four-panel design.
- Hook and D-ring front fly closure with hook and loop closure on fly flap.
- Moisture impermeable Lite-N-Dri™ cushioning built into knee liner section to help reduce likelihood of steam burns.
- Parachute-style suspenders connect to pants with snap tabs.
- Stepped Up™ cuff, reverse boot cut reduces wear and tear.
- Two 9.5" x 9" x 2" full bellows pockets.