Rugged, Reliable, Affordable Bunker Gear
Starfield® LION Orbit bunker gear delivers a high level of performance at a value price. We incorporate time-tested materials and components into our proven bunker gear design and assemble it with the highest level of craftsmanship. The result is a safe, comfortable, and durable Starfield first responder ensemble that can stand up to the rigors of the world's most demanding profession.
Features and Enhancements
- 7.5 oz/yd2 DuPont Nomex® IIIA outer shell. DuPont Nomex® and Kevlar® brand fibres add strength, durability, and thermal protection.
- Gore RT7100 moisture barrier.
- XLT-Lite thermal liner.
- Liner Inspection System.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material (two-inch solid).
- 32" coat length graded to wearer's height for tailored fit.
- Thermashield provides additional layer of liner material at high compression areas of back and shoulders.
- Bellows underarm construction and sleeve shaped to natural bend of arm deliver free and easy arm movements.
- Elbow liner reinforced with impermeable padding.
- Full length Quick Start zipper coat closure.
- Knitted wristlets with thumb loops sewn directly to sleeve liners to form a continuous thermal seal.
- Sleeve cuffs reinforced with Nomex® or split suede leather.
- Two 8" x 8" semi-bellows pockets.
- Roomy pocket and Handi-Pouch on liner.
- Drag Rescue Device (DRD) system is comfortable and easy to locate.
- Traditional waist pants.
- Four-panel pants design lets pants move with the fire fighter.
- Waist side adjustment straps for custom fit.
- Hook and D-ring front fly closure with hook and loop closure on fly flap.
- Knees and leg cuffs reinforced with choice of Nomex® or split suede leather.
- Moisture impermeable padding material built into knee liner.
- H-style suspenders with snap tab connection.
Choose a few of options below and we will be in touch with you shortly to create the specification for your departments unique wants & needs