Outdoor Thermal Protection Coverall for First Responders
The Starfield LION LA Wildlands Coverall is designed to prevent heat transfer and has adjustable hook and loop wristlet and ankle closures to keep embers from entering sleeves and pants.
- Available in Nomex® IIIA or Indura® FR cotton materials which are compliant to NFPA 1977 standard.
- Two-way, full length, double-brass zipper with material shield and fabric backing to prevent heat transfer.
- Action back design for maximum mobility.
- Stand-up mandarin style collar for continuous thermal seal.
- Two large chest pockets with full coverage pocket flaps and
pen slot (left side).
- Adjustable hook and loop wristlet and ankle closures keep embers from entering sleeve and leg area.
- Reinforced waistband contains elasticized waist with adjustment straps for comfort fit.
- Two 1/8 top-side pockets and two seat pockets with full coverage flaps.
- Self-material hanger loop at neck.
- Major seams include double needle sewing for durability.
- Radio pocket and mic loop.
- Semi-bellows thigh pockets.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material for maximum visibility - one-inch or two-inch solid colours or 2" triple trim.
- Reflective numbers and letters.
- Pass-through pockets with hook and loop closures.
Zippered leg closures.