Maximum Durability Pants and Shirt
The Starfield LION Wildlands Shirt and Pants are available in Nomex® IIIA or Indura® FR cotton materials which are compliant to NFPA 1977 standard. To ensure maximum durability, the major seams of the Wildlands pants and shirt include double needle sewing.
Wildlands Shirt Features:
- Nickel-plated brass snap front closures with fabric shield to prevent heat transfer.
- Adjustable hook and loop wristlet closures keep embers, sparks, and other debris from penetrating.
- Two spacious chest pockets with full coverage pocket flaps (hook and loop closure) and pen slot (left side).
- Extra long front and back hem that can be tucked in or left out of pant.
- Outer shell material hanger loop at neck.
Wildlands Pant Features:
- Durable belt loops accommodate up to 2" belt.
- Two spacious contoured front slash pockets.
- Two large seat pockets fully covered by flaps.
- Self-locking, Nomex® zipper fly closure with fabric shield to prevent heat transfer.
- Elasticized waist for comfort and flexible fit.
- Adjustable hook and loop ankle closures keep embers, sparks, and other debris from penetrating leg area.
- Radio pocket and mic loop.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material for maximum visibility - one-inch or two-inch solid colours or 2" triple trim.
- Reflective numbers and letters.
- Zipper front top closure.
- Thigh semi-bellows cargo pockets.
- Ten-inch zipper bottom leg closures.