High Performance Intrinsically Safe Class I, Div. 1 Stinger® Flashlight.
Developed for hazardous locations, atmospheres and environments including petro-chem, utility, and other heavy industrial applications.
- Shockproof C4® LED Technology delivers 15,000 candela peak beam intensity.
- 3 modes:
High – 15,000 candela peak beam intensity, 130 Lumens, 4 hour runtime
Low – 5700 candela peak beam intensity, 50 Lumens, 12 hour runtime
Moonlight Mode – 120 candela peak beam intensity, 1.3 Lumens, 20 Day runtime
- Super-tough, non-conductive chemical and corrosion-resistant nylon polymer. Developed for petrochemical and heavy industrial applications with hazardous atmospheres
- NiCd battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Multi-function push-button switch tested to 1 million cycles
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating wears through spills and maintains clarity in difficult work environments
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- 3 meter impact-resistance tested
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance
- Serialized for positive identification
- 10.2 in. (25.9 cm); 13.5 oz (382 grams) with battery
- Available in black or yellow
- Limited lifetime warranty
Product Videos:Product Documents: