Helmet Mounted, Right Angle Firefighter LED FlashlightLightweight and compact, the VANTAGE® 180 X is designed to easily attach above or below full brim Fire and Industrial helmets. The VANTAGE® 180 X features a C4®LED main light combined with an ultra-bright blue LED safety tail light or a white safety flood down light mode automatically selected with the rotation of the head.
Integrated Stainless Steel Clip is designed to be used with the “quick release” helmet bracket that easily detaches the light from the helmet for use as a handheld or pocket light. The light also features a clip to attach to turnout gear.
The VANTAGE® 180 X is powered by a Streamlight 18650 USB rechargeable Li-Ion battery or two CR123A disposable batteries. The VANTAGE® 180 X features the latest in C4® LED technology. Sealed for water-resistance.
Vantage 180 X USB is a complete rechargeable system that includes an 18650 USB battery with an integrated USB charge port.
- 3-in-one light: Helmet Mounted | Right-Angle Light | Handheld Flashlight
- 180º rotating head (for right-angle use)
- Turnout gear/radio strap attachment hook
- Battery: One rechargeable 18650 USB battery or two CR123A lithium batteries
- Size: 5.2" | 13.2 cm
- Weight: 5.9 oz | 167.26 g
- Lumens: 250 High | 100 Low
- Candela: 7,200 High | 2,650 Low
- Distance: 170 m High | 103 m Low
- Runtime: 5 h High | 15 h Low
- Body: High-impact, “super-tough” nylon chemically-resistant engineering polymer for exceptional durability and a sure grip.
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with a silicone anti-scratch coating. O-ring sealed.
- Light source:
- Main light: C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Rear light: Ultra-bright blue safety tail light or white safety flood down light.
- Body mounted push button switch provides one handed constant “on” operation.
- Fast double click turns the flashlight onto low mode.
- Rotating the head 90 degrees towards the push button automatically changes the taillight LED from a blue safety light to a white downcast floodlight.
- Includes “quick release” helmet bracket and hex key
- Compliant to NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007)
- Meets applicable European Community Directives
- CEC Compliant (18650 USB only).