Heavy-Duty Vehicle Stabilization and Lifting Strut
The Super X-Strut® is our premium stabilization and lifting strut. and is capable of stabilizing and lifting large vehicles as well as structural collapse and mine rescue. The Super X-Strut® is milled from solid aluminum and features threaded collars instead of our standard pins, making it our strongest and fastest-deploying strut. These struts are available in two sizes to accommodate a variety of situations. Ask about solid inner tubing for even more stabilization power.
- The Super X-Strut® comes standard with our Swivel CRG head fitting which gives you a variety of purchase point options and rotates 360° to easily find any purchase point.
- Change end fittings in an instant with the pull of a single retaining pin. Because Super X-Strut® is compatible with other manufactures end fittings, you can swap out with neighboring departments during mutual aid response.
- The Super X-Strut® threaded tube design eliminates the need for pins, making set-up faster than ever. The threaded tube allows for infinitesimal height adjustment when stabilizing or lifting and lowering loads.
- The Super X-Strut® is milled from solid 6061-T6 aluminum for superior strength when shoring, stabilizing and lifting, without adding weight.
- The Super X-Strut® transforms from a shoring strut to a lifting strut in seconds with our removable mechanical Add-On Jack, giving you 6,000 lbs. of lifting capacity with 12 inches of travel.
Need to lift more than a foot? Just remove the pin-free Add-On Jack and reset for 12 more inches of lift.
- Ask about having the Super X-Strut® milled with our air fitting for use with pneumatic systems.
- Pivoting rings built into the base plate allow for fast attachment of straps, hooks and chains, or double as a picket receiver when anchoring is needed.
Strut weight includes Hollow Inner Tubing, Swivel CRG Head Fitting, Extrication Base Plate, and all hardware. One Ratchet Strap with Wire Hooks is included with each strut. Add-On Jack weight: 25 lbs. WLL tested with hollow inner tubing and extrication end fittings at 6' extension.