FIRE-RESISTANT (FR) NOMEX FLEECE, FULL ZIP JACKET WITH RIP-STOP REINFORCED PATCHES ON HIGH WEAR AREAS. The Exxtreme™ jacket has Rip-Stop Nomex® reinforcement patches on the forearm and the shoulder area for increased wear resistance. It also features zippers in the armpit area for increased ventilation options. It offers lightweight, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent warmth that's fire resistant. The permanent protection won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. It cannot be washed out or worn away.
- Rip-Stop Nomex® reinforcing patches
- Pit-Zip armpit ventilation and large zip chest pocket
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets and two large inside cargo pockets
- Full-length zip front with stand-up collar
- Drop-tail rear hem for increased coverage
- Made in USA
- Polartec® Nomex® IIIA Thermal FR® 8.7oz/sq yd Fabric - 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 2% Carbon, Nomex® Rip-Stop, Nomex® woven pocketing, YKK® Nomex® zipper, Nomex® thread.
- CAT 2, Arc Rating 17.9 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E