RADIO CHEST HARNESS FITS ONE ANY MAKE AND MODEL RADIO.Ergonomic design combines a rounded shape with True North's proprietary internal suspension so the harness sits comfortably on your chest, without sagging or swinging. Zippered front pocket holds Kestrel, cell phone, GPS and other essentials. Hook and loop closure front pocket for spare battery clamshell, or other small items. Half-moon zippered opening allows easy access to main pocket which features an internal organizer pocket. Elastic straps keep radios in place when bending over. Can also be mounted directly to your web gear shoulder harness with optional radio chest integration straps.
- Designed to carry all radios
- Large map / notebook pocket with half-moon zip closure
- Zippered front pocket for Kestrel or GPS
- Pocket for spare battery or small mobile phone
- Slots for holding two pens (sharpie or ballpoint)
- Can mount directly to your line pack shoulder harness with Integration Straps
- Chest Footprint Dimension: 10.5" x 10"
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Mesh, Nylon Webbing, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Weight: .65 lbs