Yates - 330 NFPA Full Body Harness-01
Designed for fire department, rescue, military, industrial and commercial applications where a rear fall arrest D attachment point is not required. Seat portion is easily donned and adjusted by use of camlock buckles. Chest portion includes front D ring for high point of attachment for belay line. Two models available, basic and padded.
• 330 one size, fully adjustable, 3 lb. 11 oz.
• 330A sizes S, M, L, XL, 4 lb 7 oz.
• Large D ring for multiple connections
• Slot webbing construction
• Chest and seat separate to create a Class II seat harness
• Waist pads on 330A can be removed
• 3 inch leg pads on 330A can be removed
• Optional pads can be added to 330 after purchase
• One gear rack
• Available in black or orange
• UL classified to meet NFPA 1983/2012 edition standards